Resilium Business Insurance offers flexible business insurance coverage that can be tailored to suit your needs and protect your business against a range of contingencies including damage and loss. Make sure you can get your business back on track quickly following an unexpected event with the right cover under our Business Insurance.
Cover options can include:
- Fire and Other Damage Insurance to protect your building and its contents
- Burglary Insurance against theft of stock or other business equipment
- Business Interruption which covers your business against loss of gross profits and increased costs of working, caused by an interruption to your business resulting from an insured event
- General Property options to protect other items such as mobile phones and laptops
- Public and products liability insurance.
- Glass Breakage Covers the replacement value of broken glass. Also includes the cost of temporary shuttering, replacement of sign writing, repairing plastic signs up to $5000, and the cost value of stock spoiled by the broken glass.
- Fraud & Dishonesty Covers for loss of money or goods as a result of any act of fraud or dishonesty committed by any of your employees, either acting alone or in collusion with others.
- Goods In Transit Cover for loss or damage to goods in transit caused by specified events such as collision, overturning, derailment, fire, explosion, or theft following forcible and violent entry to the vehicle; the damage to goods during loading and unloading can also be added to the cover as an additional option.
- Money Covers you for loss of or damage to money while kept in your building, in transit or at your private residence.
- Equipment Breakdown Cover for costs of replacing or repairing electrical or mechanical equipment for sudden or accidental breakdown, Also covers perishable insured property.
- Tax Audit Cover for professional fees reasonably and necessarily incurred in connection with a tax audit.