Motor Insurance allows you to protect the vehicles that your business owns, from small hatchbacks to trucks with a carrying capacity of up to five tons, whether they’re on and off the road.
Choose from two types of cover:
- Comprehensive Insurance cover for accidental loss or damage, fire, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage to vehicles. Also covers damage to other people’s property caused by your vehicle up to $30 million.
- Legal Liability Insurance provides cover for up to $30 million for amounts you must legally pay another person to compensate for loss or damage that your vehicle caused.
Optional Covers to consider:
- Protected No Claim Discount/Rating – If you are entitled to a maximum No Claim Discount/Rating of 60% for sedans, station wagons,4 wheel drives, or a goods carrying vehicle with a carrying capacity of not more than 2 tonnes, we may allow you to have the option when you first take out the policy, or upon renewal, to protect your No Claim Discount/Rating for that vehicle
- Windscreen excess waiver – You will not have to pay your insured vehicle excess for the first windscreen or window glass claim for your insured vehicle in any period of insurance.
- Rental vehicle following accident – If your insured vehicle cannot be driven or is in need of repair following loss or damage as a result of an insured event
For more information on commercial motor vehicle insurance or to obtain a quote talk to us today.