Not-For-Profit Organizations Insurance is specifically designed for volunteer and community groups. It covers your organization’s public liability exposure if your staff or volunteers are injured while helping out, or if a member of the public is hurt at one of your events.
NFPO Insurance Eligibility Criteria:
- Be formed by a group of people with a community purpose that is lawful and is not carried on for the profit or gain of its individual members or owners.
- Provide a public benefit or serve a charitable purpose
- Support the social fabric of the community
- Are not controlled by a business or government or semi-government sector.
- Do not have an annual turnover exceeding $10,000,000.
NFPO Insurance Covers:
- High Levels of Cover – Up to $20,000,000
- Cover for Volunteers
- Protection for events
- Member Coverage
- Optional Participation Extension