Resilium Trade Insurance allows you to protect your business premises and equipment against risks such as fire, theft or accidents and public liability claims that can run into millions.It is available across a broad range of trades including Plumbers and Electricians.
Cover options can include:
- Public and Products Liability Insurance to cover damage caused to people or property in the course of your business
- General Property to cover your tools of trade, laptop computers and other equipment anywhere in the world
- Tax Audit Insurance to cover your legal and accounting fees if you are audited
- Fire and Other Damage Insurance to protect your building and its contents.
- Burglary cover following a violent and forced entry to your premises, burglary insurance covers you for theft of stock, electronic equipment and other business contents within your building
- Goods in Transit Cover for loss or damage to goods in transit caused by specified events such as collision, overturning, derailment, fire, explosion, or theft following forcible and violent entry to the vehicle; the damage to goods during loading and unloading can be added to the cover.
- Business Insurance Covers loss of income for your business as a result of insured damage that happens at your premises.
- Fraud and Dishonesty Covers you for loss of money or goods as a result of an act of fraud or dishonesty committed by any of your employees.
- Glass Breakage Covers the breakage of external or internal glass and glass or plastic signs at your business premises.
- Money Covers you for loss of or damage to money while kept in your building, in transit or at your private residence.
- Equipment Insurance Covers the cost of repairing electrical or mechanical machines for sudden and accidental breakdown.
- Tax Audit Covers you for professional fees that occur in connection with a tax audit.